Jump to Navigation
Jump to Content

Permits, §3005

Mixed Waste: A Way to Solve the Quandary

Editors' Summary: Currently, mixed radioactive/hazardous waste is regulated by both the NRC and DOE under the Atomic Energy Act (AEA) and by EPA under RCRA. Despite the agencies' numerous and elaborate attempts to minimize and avoid...